This research traced discourses related to climate security in Japan to determine why so little exists in Japan and whether or not such discourse could suggest new areas for consideration to more comprehensively respond to the climate change problem. Based on categorization of various approaches by climate security-related literature outside Japan, the study revealed areas where Japan has been able to respond to, and other areas where almost no discussion is being made in Japan.
- DNA in fringe-lipped bat poop reveals unexpected eating habits
- DrugCell: new experimental AI platform matches tumor to best drug combo
- Coronavirus mutations show early safety measures and restrictions limited viral spread
- Artificial intelligence can now predict students’ educational outcomes based on tweets
- Tel Aviv University researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of cancer