Researchers at TU Graz have found a way to convert the aromatic substance vanillin into a redox-active electrolyte material for liquid batteries. The technology is an important step towards ecologically sustainable energy storage.
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- DNA in fringe-lipped bat poop reveals unexpected eating habits
- DrugCell: new experimental AI platform matches tumor to best drug combo