Researchers crowdsourced dream content from more than 800 people during the sixth week of the COVID-19 lockdown and found many experienced distressed dreams related to the pandemic. They used an algorithm to analyze and map the data into 33 themed clusters. The coronavirus haunted more than half of the 20 clusters classified as nightmares. The paper has implications for further studies related to mental health.
- DNA in fringe-lipped bat poop reveals unexpected eating habits
- DrugCell: new experimental AI platform matches tumor to best drug combo
- Coronavirus mutations show early safety measures and restrictions limited viral spread
- Artificial intelligence can now predict students’ educational outcomes based on tweets
- Tel Aviv University researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of cancer