Scientists, policymakers and the media should acknowledge inherent uncertainties in epidemiological models projecting the spread of COVID-19 and avoid “catastrophizing” worst-case scenarios, according to new research from Cornell University.
- Type 1 diabetes: Tannic acid encapsulation protects transplanted islets from rejection
- Stigma impacts psychological, physical health of multiracial people
- Common treatment for diabetic macular edema not effective in Black individuals
- Do asymptomatic kids with COVID-19 carry less virus?
- Nasal septum surgery can affect behaviour, say medics from RUDN University