While the Y chromosome’s role was believed to be limited to the functions of the sexual organs, an University of Montreal’s scientist has shown that it impacts the functions of other organs as well.
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- DNA in fringe-lipped bat poop reveals unexpected eating habits
- DrugCell: new experimental AI platform matches tumor to best drug combo