According to a new study in the Journal of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, published by Elsevier, the percentage of heavy sugar-sweetened beverage (SSB) consumers – those who drink more than 500 calories of SSBs daily – trended downwards in the United States between 2003 and 2016.
- CCS can rapidly reduce emissions in sectors that have few other options to decarbonize, EFI/Stanford
- Robotic trunk support trainer improves upper body control of children with cerebral palsy
- COVID-19 infection may be part of a ‘perfect storm’ for Parkinson’s disease
- NRL researchers evaluate ultraviolet sources, combat COVID-19
- AI detects hidden earthquakes