A team led by scientists at the Department of Energy’s SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory has invented a new type of accelerator structure that could make accelerators used for a given application 10 times shorter.
- Is spirituality a component of wisdom?
- Gender insecurity prompts women MMA fighters to date hypermasculine men
- New study: aspirin use reduces risk of death in hospitalized patients
- Media alert–forthcoming reviews from RAPID REVIEWS:COVID-19
- CCS can rapidly reduce emissions in sectors that have few other options to decarbonize, EFI/Stanford