Researchers at the Institut national de la recherche scientifique (INRS), in collaboration with American scientists, have uncovered a new parvovirus strategy for reaching the cell nucleus which is their site of replication. This new method of entry is a good example of host-driven evolution. Their results were published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- FEFU scientists helped design a new type of ceramics for laser applications
- Time is not on their side: physicians face barriers to voting
- Cord blood DNA can hold clues for early ASD diagnosis and intervention
- Rapid method of isolating tumor-targeting T cells could propel personalized cancer treatment
- Bat-winged dinosaurs that could glide