A neighborhood’s overall socioeconomic status, including income and education-level, may influence its residents’ risk of chronic kidney disease, according to a study recently published in SSM Population Health by researchers from Drexel University’s Dornsife School of Public Health.
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- DNA in fringe-lipped bat poop reveals unexpected eating habits
- DrugCell: new experimental AI platform matches tumor to best drug combo