Antifungal preventive medications reduce mortality risk by half in the first year following lung transplantation, according to Mayo Clinic research involving 667 patients who received lung transplants from 2005 to 2018.
- FEFU scientists helped design a new type of ceramics for laser applications
- Time is not on their side: physicians face barriers to voting
- Cord blood DNA can hold clues for early ASD diagnosis and intervention
- Rapid method of isolating tumor-targeting T cells could propel personalized cancer treatment
- Bat-winged dinosaurs that could glide