Physicists at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden, together with colleagues in Russia and Poland, have managed to achieve ultrastrong coupling between light and matter at room temperature. The discovery is of importance for fundamental research and might pave the way for advances within, for example, light sources, nanomachinery, and quantum technology.
- Rapid method of isolating tumor-targeting T cells could propel personalized cancer treatment
- Bat-winged dinosaurs that could glide
- Tracer molecule may improve imaging tests for brain injury
- Details about broadly neutralizing antibodies provide insights for universal flu vaccine
- ‘Mini-lungs’ reveal early stages of SARS-CoV-2 infection