Pale, male and stale – it’s certainly stereotypical, but it’s a saying that still holds water when it comes to Australian boards, according to new research from the University of South Australia.
- Type 1 diabetes: Tannic acid encapsulation protects transplanted islets from rejection
- Stigma impacts psychological, physical health of multiracial people
- Common treatment for diabetic macular edema not effective in Black individuals
- Do asymptomatic kids with COVID-19 carry less virus?
- Nasal septum surgery can affect behaviour, say medics from RUDN University