Researchers from the Structural Bioinformatics and Network Biology Laboratory at IRB Barcelona develop a system to predict tumour response to different treatments.Called Targeted Cancer Therapy for You (TCT4U), this system has allowed them to identify a set of complex biomarkers that are available to the medical-scientific community.The work has been published in the journal Genome Medicine.
- FEFU scientists helped design a new type of ceramics for laser applications
- Time is not on their side: physicians face barriers to voting
- Cord blood DNA can hold clues for early ASD diagnosis and intervention
- Rapid method of isolating tumor-targeting T cells could propel personalized cancer treatment
- Bat-winged dinosaurs that could glide