Middle-aged Americans report more pain than the elderly. Pain is more prevalent among the two-thirds of U.S. adults without a four-year college degree.
- Type 1 diabetes: Tannic acid encapsulation protects transplanted islets from rejection
- Stigma impacts psychological, physical health of multiracial people
- Common treatment for diabetic macular edema not effective in Black individuals
- Do asymptomatic kids with COVID-19 carry less virus?
- Nasal septum surgery can affect behaviour, say medics from RUDN University