In a new study published in Clinical Trials, researchers led by Stephen Juraschek, MD, PhD (Medicine, BIDMC) compared four electronic-based and four traditional recruitment methods for clinical trials to determine how different strategies may impact enrollment of groups traditionally under-represented in the medical literature.
- CCS can rapidly reduce emissions in sectors that have few other options to decarbonize, EFI/Stanford
- Robotic trunk support trainer improves upper body control of children with cerebral palsy
- COVID-19 infection may be part of a ‘perfect storm’ for Parkinson’s disease
- NRL researchers evaluate ultraviolet sources, combat COVID-19
- AI detects hidden earthquakes