In a new University of California, Irvine-led study, researchers have discovered how regulatory T cells (Treg) are instrumental in limiting the damage caused to the spinal cord in diseases like multiple sclerosis (MS).
- CCS can rapidly reduce emissions in sectors that have few other options to decarbonize, EFI/Stanford
- Robotic trunk support trainer improves upper body control of children with cerebral palsy
- COVID-19 infection may be part of a ‘perfect storm’ for Parkinson’s disease
- NRL researchers evaluate ultraviolet sources, combat COVID-19
- AI detects hidden earthquakes