How much carbon dioxide, a pivotal greenhouse gas behind global warming, is absorbed by plants on land? It’s a deceptively complicated question, so a Rutgers-led group of scientists recommends combining two cutting-edge tools to help answer the crucial climate change-related question.
- Is spirituality a component of wisdom?
- Gender insecurity prompts women MMA fighters to date hypermasculine men
- New study: aspirin use reduces risk of death in hospitalized patients
- Media alert–forthcoming reviews from RAPID REVIEWS:COVID-19
- CCS can rapidly reduce emissions in sectors that have few other options to decarbonize, EFI/Stanford