A comparison of children and adults hospitalized with COVID-19 reveals pediatric patients, who had better outcomes and shorter hospital stays, displayed altered immune responses and more limited production of antibodies against infection.
- CCS can rapidly reduce emissions in sectors that have few other options to decarbonize, EFI/Stanford
- Robotic trunk support trainer improves upper body control of children with cerebral palsy
- COVID-19 infection may be part of a ‘perfect storm’ for Parkinson’s disease
- NRL researchers evaluate ultraviolet sources, combat COVID-19
- AI detects hidden earthquakes