Post-operative radiotherapy (PORT) used in patients with non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) following complete resection and after (neo) adjuvant chemotherapy shows no statistically significant difference in 3-year disease-free survival (DFS), according to data presented at ESMO 2020. These results give the oncology community a long-awaited answer.
- DNA in fringe-lipped bat poop reveals unexpected eating habits
- DrugCell: new experimental AI platform matches tumor to best drug combo
- Coronavirus mutations show early safety measures and restrictions limited viral spread
- Artificial intelligence can now predict students’ educational outcomes based on tweets
- Tel Aviv University researchers discover molecular link between diet and risk of cancer