New research by the University of Kent’s Durrell Institute of Conservation and Ecology (DICE) has demonstrated a clear fluctuation in the trade of wildmeat in and around the High Niger National Park in Guinea, West Africa.
- Is spirituality a component of wisdom?
- Gender insecurity prompts women MMA fighters to date hypermasculine men
- New study: aspirin use reduces risk of death in hospitalized patients
- Media alert–forthcoming reviews from RAPID REVIEWS:COVID-19
- CCS can rapidly reduce emissions in sectors that have few other options to decarbonize, EFI/Stanford