An immunotherapy drug called ‘avelumab’ has been shown to significantly improve survival in patients with the most common type of bladder cancer, according to results from a phase III clinical trial led by Queen Mary University of London and Barts Cancer Centre, UK.
- Is spirituality a component of wisdom?
- Gender insecurity prompts women MMA fighters to date hypermasculine men
- New study: aspirin use reduces risk of death in hospitalized patients
- Media alert–forthcoming reviews from RAPID REVIEWS:COVID-19
- CCS can rapidly reduce emissions in sectors that have few other options to decarbonize, EFI/Stanford