Scientists from China and USA classified 1D gapped topological superconducting quantum wires with local magnetic symmetries (LMSs), in which the time-reversal symmetry is broken but its combinations with certain crystalline symmetries, such as MxT, C2zT, C4zT, and C6zT, are preserved. Two new types of topological superconducting phases with multiple Majorana Kramer pairs and multiple Majorana zero modes are presented. And the minimal models preserving C4zT symmetry are constructed to illustrate their novel topological properties.
- After CDC guidance, little change in opioid prescriptions to those at risk of misuse
- Once in a lifetime floods to become regular occurrences by end of century
- RUDN University physicists described a new type of amorphous solid bodies
- Incredible vision in ancient marine creatures drove an evolutionary arms race
- Why does it matter if most Republican voters still think Biden lost?