penKid® (Proenkephalin), a unique biomarker for the real-time assessment of kidney function. Novel data now demonstrate that penKid® also accurately predicts acute kidney injury in infants and provides substantial additional value on top of the diagnostic standard of care.
- Scientists took a rare chance to prove we can quantify biodiversity by ‘testing the water’
- Tapping overlooked marketing data to drive business growth
- Thermal stability analysis technique for EV batteries to detect risk of fire or explosion
- Pediatric ER saw steep drop in asthma visits during spring COVID-19 lockdown
- Advancing gene editing with new CRISPR/Cas9 variant