Many NASA assets were used to provide forecasters with information to incorporate into their analysis of Hurricane Laura. Satellite imagery, photographs from the International Space Station, and a computer program that produces animations of imagery are all things that NASA used to analyze the storm.
- After CDC guidance, little change in opioid prescriptions to those at risk of misuse
- Once in a lifetime floods to become regular occurrences by end of century
- RUDN University physicists described a new type of amorphous solid bodies
- Incredible vision in ancient marine creatures drove an evolutionary arms race
- Why does it matter if most Republican voters still think Biden lost?