During the afternoon of Aug. 26, as major Hurricane Laura nears landfall near the Texas/Louisiana border, NASA satellites have been providing forecasters with a great deal of data on the storm, examining temperature, rainfall capability, storm structure and extent.
- After CDC guidance, little change in opioid prescriptions to those at risk of misuse
- Once in a lifetime floods to become regular occurrences by end of century
- RUDN University physicists described a new type of amorphous solid bodies
- Incredible vision in ancient marine creatures drove an evolutionary arms race
- Why does it matter if most Republican voters still think Biden lost?