Lower-income households that received mortgages through state affordable mortgage programs were less likely to default or foreclose than similar households that received conventional financing, a national study found. Researchers examined the outcomes of homeownership programs administered by Housing Finance Agencies (HFAs), which are state chartered agencies operating in all 50 states that work to provide affordable housing to low- and moderate-income households.
- Scientists took a rare chance to prove we can quantify biodiversity by ‘testing the water’
- Tapping overlooked marketing data to drive business growth
- Thermal stability analysis technique for EV batteries to detect risk of fire or explosion
- Pediatric ER saw steep drop in asthma visits during spring COVID-19 lockdown
- Advancing gene editing with new CRISPR/Cas9 variant