A recently published study led by The University of Texas at Arlington says that student debt may hurt students’ chances of securing full-time employment due to added pressure in their job search. Ariane Froidevaux, assistant professor of management in the College of Business, is first author of ‘Is Student Loan Debt Good or Bad for Full-Time Employment Upon Graduation From College?’ in the Journal of Applied Psychology.
- For people with diabetes, medicaid expansion helps, but can’t do it all: BU study
- Research shows bariatric surgery may reduce severity of COVID-19 in patients with obesity
- COVID’s collateral damage: Germicidal lamps may damage corneas
- Microbes help unlock phosphorus for plant growth
- Simple new testing method aims to improve time-release drugs