Engineers at Australia’s Monash University have developed world-first technology that can help industry identify and export high quality graphene cheaper, faster and more accurately than current methods.
- Nonlinear beam cleaning in spatiotemporally mode-locked lasers
- Stanford engineers combine light and sound to see underwater
- Business closures, partial reopenings due to COVID-19 could cost the US $3-$5 trillion i
- An escape route for seafloor methane
- Study identifies countries and states with greatest age biases