Scientists at the University of Tsukuba monitored the motion and forces associated with the “eggbeater” kick of water polo players. They find higher efficiency than expected, which may lead to new water propulsion methods.
- Nonlinear beam cleaning in spatiotemporally mode-locked lasers
- Stanford engineers combine light and sound to see underwater
- Business closures, partial reopenings due to COVID-19 could cost the US $3-$5 trillion i
- An escape route for seafloor methane
- Study identifies countries and states with greatest age biases