A new study by Michigan Tech researchers questions conventional methods of calculating carbon emissions liability based on point source pollution by introducing new “bottleneck” theory.
- Nonlinear beam cleaning in spatiotemporally mode-locked lasers
- Stanford engineers combine light and sound to see underwater
- Business closures, partial reopenings due to COVID-19 could cost the US $3-$5 trillion i
- An escape route for seafloor methane
- Study identifies countries and states with greatest age biases