As part of his Ph.D. research, Ben-Gurion University researcher Tom Mahler has developed a technique using artificial intelligence that analyzes the instructions sent from the PC to the physical components using a new architecture for the detection of anomalous instructions.
- After CDC guidance, little change in opioid prescriptions to those at risk of misuse
- Once in a lifetime floods to become regular occurrences by end of century
- RUDN University physicists described a new type of amorphous solid bodies
- Incredible vision in ancient marine creatures drove an evolutionary arms race
- Why does it matter if most Republican voters still think Biden lost?