A KAIST research team’s computational simulations demonstrated that the waves of spontaneous neural activity in the retinas of still-closed eyes in mammals develop long-range horizontal connections in the visual cortex during early developmental stages.
- Scientists took a rare chance to prove we can quantify biodiversity by ‘testing the water’
- Tapping overlooked marketing data to drive business growth
- Thermal stability analysis technique for EV batteries to detect risk of fire or explosion
- Pediatric ER saw steep drop in asthma visits during spring COVID-19 lockdown
- Advancing gene editing with new CRISPR/Cas9 variant