Tweaking the adenovirus spike protein induces a more robust immune reaction for a cancer vaccine against gastric, pancreatic, esophageal and colon malignancies in animal models.
- CVIA has just published a new issue, Volume 5 Issue 3
- Engineered ‘off the shelf’ stem cells target breast cancer that metastasizes to the brain
- Instrument at BESSY II shows how light activates MoS2 layers to become catalysts
- The future of contactless care: robotic systems gain patient approval
- Molecular mechanisms identified in chronic skin inflammation