Degradation of platinum, used as a key electrode material in the hydrogen economy, severely shortens the lifetime of electrochemical energy conversion devices, such as fuel cells. For the first time, scientists elucidated the movements of the platinum atoms that lead to catalyst surface degradation.
- Scientists took a rare chance to prove we can quantify biodiversity by ‘testing the water’
- Tapping overlooked marketing data to drive business growth
- Thermal stability analysis technique for EV batteries to detect risk of fire or explosion
- Pediatric ER saw steep drop in asthma visits during spring COVID-19 lockdown
- Advancing gene editing with new CRISPR/Cas9 variant