Despite the increasing numbers of wind turbines, their impacts on the environment are poorly known. A new study published by researchers in Finland focuses on wind turbines in the Baltic Sea region and their impact on bats and their migration.
- For people with diabetes, medicaid expansion helps, but can’t do it all: BU study
- Research shows bariatric surgery may reduce severity of COVID-19 in patients with obesity
- COVID’s collateral damage: Germicidal lamps may damage corneas
- Microbes help unlock phosphorus for plant growth
- Simple new testing method aims to improve time-release drugs