Mount Sinai scientists have identified two markers of inflammation that reliably predict the severity of COVID-19 cases and likelihood of survival, providing a foundation for a diagnostic platform and therapeutic targets, according to a study published in Nature Medicine in August.
- Nonlinear beam cleaning in spatiotemporally mode-locked lasers
- Stanford engineers combine light and sound to see underwater
- Business closures, partial reopenings due to COVID-19 could cost the US $3-$5 trillion i
- An escape route for seafloor methane
- Study identifies countries and states with greatest age biases