Hepatocytes — the chief functional cells of the liver – are natural regenerators, and the lymph nodes serve as a nurturing place where they can multiply. Researchers demonstrated that large animals with ailing livers can grow a new organ in their lymph nodes from their own hepatocytes.
- ESMO 2020: Breast cancer drug set to transform prostate cancer treatment
- No benefit for post-operative radiotherapy in non-small-cell lung cancer
- First new drug in years reduces recurrence in high risk HR+ early breast cancer
- New first-line treatment option for metastatic kidney cancer
- UC study sheds light on cancer treatment, COVID-19