Exposure to imidacloprid, an agricultural insecticide, at environmentally-relevant concentrations in food or water, leaves both crustaceans and molluscs vulnerable to insecticides, weakening their immune system and leaving them susceptible to disease.
- ‘Best’ hospitals should be required to deliver tobacco treatment
- Suspension of fertility treatments during COVID-19 has mental health impacts
- 40% of O’ahu, Hawai’i beaches could be lost by mid-century
- E. coli bacteria offer path to improving photosynthesis
- Hyperbolic metamaterials exhibit 2T physics