Exposure to imidacloprid, an agricultural insecticide, at environmentally-relevant concentrations in food or water, leaves both crustaceans and molluscs vulnerable to insecticides, weakening their immune system and leaving them susceptible to disease.
- Research shows people with high omega-3 index less likely to die from COVID-19
- Breakthrough design at UBCO vastly improves mechanical heart valve
- No overall difference in concussion recovery time for male and female college athletes
- How did Florida fail to respond to a coral disease epizootic and what’s to follow?
- Highly specific synaptic plasticity in addiction