A new study finds evidence that contradicts claims in legal complaints to the U.S. Department of Justice arguing that Asian American students face negative consequences while in college as a result of not being admitted to and not attending their first-choice institution. These complaints led to the Trump administration launching formal investigations into the race-conscious admissions practices of Harvard and Yale universities. The findings were published today in Educational Researcher, a peer-reviewed journal of the American Educational Research Association.
- After CDC guidance, little change in opioid prescriptions to those at risk of misuse
- Once in a lifetime floods to become regular occurrences by end of century
- RUDN University physicists described a new type of amorphous solid bodies
- Incredible vision in ancient marine creatures drove an evolutionary arms race
- Why does it matter if most Republican voters still think Biden lost?