Six black-naped terns — a coastal seabird found in the Pacific and Indian Oceans — have given researchers a glimpse into how they navigate tropical typhoons. The research team based in Japan published their analysis on May 30 in Marine Biology, a Springer journal.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System