In a paper published in Nature Communications, USC Viterbi School of Engineering researchers showed how combining twisted light and frequency combs together can produce an even more novel structure of light.
- Trying to beat a coke habit with cannabis? Not so fast !
- Secrets of traumatic stress hidden in the brain are exposed
- Pace of prehistoric human innovation could be revealed by ‘linguistic thermometer’
- Harpy eagles could be under greater threat than previously thought
- Children can bypass age verification procedures in popular social media apps