Scientists show that only a thin, topmost layer of the light-dependent azobenzene-containing plastic film needs to be light-sensitive, rather than the entire film, opening up new ways to potentially reduce production costs and revolutionize its use.
- Social media use linked with depression, secondary trauma during COVID-19
- Study reveals dietary fructose heightens inflammatory bowel disease
- Coming soon to a circuit near you
- Vessel noise present year-round at Cordell Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- Many ventilation systems may increase risk of COVID-19 exposure, study suggests