A new artificial neural network model, created by Argonne scientists, handles both static and dynamic features of a power system with a relatively high degree of accuracy.
- Litter provides habitat for diverse animal communities in rivers, study finds
- Opertech Bio’s pioneering approach to taste testing and measurement published in JPET
- Aging-US: Nicotinamide mononucleotide in degenerative model of retinal detachment
- Aging-US: PAM (PIK3/AKT/mTOR) signaling in glia: potential contributions to brain tumors
- Aging-US: Growth factor beta type 1 and hypoxia-inducible factor 1 transcription complex