A study of more than 300,000 couples in Sweden finds marriage to a spouse who grew up exposed to parental alcohol misuse increases a person’s likelihood of developing a drinking problem.
- Potential new drug to mitigate SARS-CoV-2 infection consequences
- Scientists predict economically important traits of crops
- Nose’s response to odors more than just a simple sum of parts
- Promising computer simulations for stellarator plasmas
- SUTD researchers develop simple method to 3D print milk products