Women are underrepresented in academic surgery, but women surgeons are earning a disproportionate share of research grants from the National Institutes of Health, a new study has found.
- Science snapshots from Berkeley Lab
- SMART researchers develop plant nanobionic sensor to monitor arsenic levels in soil
- Self-repairing gelatin-based film could be a smart move for electronics
- Common neural circuit and potential target for anxiety and obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Carbon dioxide converted to ethylene — the ‘rice of the industry’