How do different bird species respond to extreme weather events that occur for different amounts of time, ranging from weekly events like heat waves to seasonal events like drought? And how do traits unique to different species — for example, how far they migrate or how commonly they occur — predict their vulnerability to extreme weather?
- Virtual doctor visits are increasing, but use differs by patient race, age and insurance
- Airflow modeling suggests driving with all windows down safest to prevent COVID-19 transmission
- Lung tissue from COVID-19 patients and others reveals promising target to treat lung fibrosis
- Riding in a car in the pandemic: which windows to open?
- The heavier, the better — superior stability in isotope functionalized perovskites