Researchers used rare earth ions to efficiently couple the electric and magnetic behaviors of material. They realized convenient coherent controlling of electron spins with the electric field, aiming at fabricating applicable quantum computation devices.
- Researchers adapt cell phone camera for SARS-CoV-2 detection
- Mailman School experts contribute to new Lancet report on health and climate change
- Research reveals how airflow inside a car may affect COVID-19 transmission risk
- No strings attached: maximizing wireless charging efficiency with multiple transmitters
- First in nation treatment for chronic subdural hematoma at Los Robles Health System