Researchers used rare earth ions to efficiently couple the electric and magnetic behaviors of material. They realized convenient coherent controlling of electron spins with the electric field, aiming at fabricating applicable quantum computation devices.
- A new strategy of cell entry for some types of parvoviruses
- Climate pledges ‘like tackling COVID-19 without social distancing’
- Provide shady spots to protect butterflies from climate change, say scientists
- Sweet success: Heavy consumption of sugary beverages declined in the US from 2003 to 2016
- Sky islands and tropical alpine sunflowers at risk of disappearing