A new bioluminescent reporter that tracks DNA double stranded break (DSB) repair in cells has been developed by researchers from Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) and the Academia Sinica in Taiwan.
- Neurotic college students could benefit from health education
- New genes for human deafness found in Israeli families
- How a single protein in non-neuronal cells controls brain development
- Mathematics: Modelling the timings of a COVID-19 second wave in Europe
- New materials: A toggle switch for catalysis