The NASA/ESA Hubble Space Telescope has captured the closest images yet of the sky’s latest visitor to make the headlines, comet C/2020 F3 NEOWISE, after it passed by the Sun. The new images of the comet were taken on 8 August and feature the visitor’s coma, the fine shell that surrounds its nucleus, and its dusty output.
- Increasing the effectiveness of cancer treatments: Anti-PD-L1 immunotherapy
- Nano-microscope gives first direct observation of the magnetic properties of 2D materials
- Human genetics: A look in the mirror
- Shift in West African wildmeat trade suggests erosion of cultural taboos
- Immunotherapy improves survival in advanced bladder cancer patients