A high-efficacy powder method, combining calculations and measurements on powder second harmonic generation (SHG) effect, infrared reflectance spectrum (IRRS), and Raman spectrum, is put forward for the evaluation and exploration of novel electro-optic crystals.
- New CRISPR-based test for COVID-19 uses a smartphone camera
- Virtual doctor visits are increasing, but use differs by patient race, age and insurance
- Airflow modeling suggests driving with all windows down safest to prevent COVID-19 transmission
- Lung tissue from COVID-19 patients and others reveals promising target to treat lung fibrosis
- Riding in a car in the pandemic: which windows to open?